Saturday, March 19, 2011

Your language learner identity

I'm zhiyun chen. I'm from China.Chinses is my first language. I learned little English in my country. English is my second lauguage. I don't learn other language in school. I want spend more time to learn English. I feel good about reading ability in each of my language. I prefer to read novels in my class. I perfer English to read things on the Internet, because it's good for my reading English. Also i perfer English on Facebook, but sometimes i perfer Chinses .Some of my friends in China they didn't understand English.
I feel good about my writtig ability in each of my language, because it's easy to understand. I perfer Chinses more than English to write in for E-mails or letters to my friends and families, because my family perfer Chinses better than Enlish. I perfer English to write academic things in essays,lab reports.It can help me writting I don't think my writting ability is much better in my language. English is hard for me. I can't use garmmar very well.

5 comments:

  1. Yay, learning English is too hard for us, right?
    When I read your posting, I understood your mind as being a language learner. Thanks for sharing your story with me! It was nice to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to keep writing in English - practice will make it better and better! It is also good that you keep using Chinese to write to your friends and family so that you don't forget your first language, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!learning English is difficult in somehow.but,we have to do it.This is only way to look for value of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First language is easy for eveybody.But second language is little hard.This is good for you pactice English.You keep try continue in English language.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, it's time to leave a message.
    there are many problems in our lives, we should face them , and solve them.

    ReplyDelete